Health & FitnessClick here for the latest workout from Neitling, Mcguire and Collins
Red Bell Pepper & Asparagus Beef Stir-Fry
- 1lb stir-frying beef, cut into strips;
- 1 large onion, diced;
- 1/2 bunch green or white asparagus, tough ends removed and cut into 1-inch pieces;
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips;
- 1 garlic clove, minced;
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, minced;
- Fresh parsley, for garnishing;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- Prepare/cut all your ingredients before stir-frying.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add some coconut oil or clarified butter and stir-fry the beef strips until just cooked.
- Remove the beef from the wok, reheat and stirfry the onion and garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Add the asparagus, bell peppers and ginger and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Return the beef to the wok, season to taste with salt and pepper and cook for another 3 minutes, until everything is hot.
Coach Hoffman Workouts
The Negative Workout
Rower: 10 x 500m with 1 minute rest
(try to improve your time each round...it's recommended to start at 2 minutes for the 1st round)
Health Related ArticlesShoulder Pain: Is It Impinging On You Life?
By John HoffmanRowing Technique
By Concept 2 Rower